Tom Fulp Speaks! Tom Fulp Speaks!

YAY

I love you!

cart22n about my m8s cart22n about my m8s

Amazing!

But why the hell doesn't this stuff get frontpage?!

Drugs are bad.... XD Drugs are bad.... XD

haha

That was pretty good, I was lawling the whole time XD

Zelda: Don Keyote Zelda: Don Keyote

Fucking hilarious

Man that was hilarious, I loved it

Btw, How did you manage to get footage of yourself playing the game onto your pc?

(My current geuss is you use one VCR to play the game on and one to record and then swapped it to a DVD)

But thats a rather complicating feat... please reply.

TX2 responds:

Acutally, I didn't use a VCR, or a DVD, or a PC.
I used a Digital Camera, a DV tape and a mac. The Digital Camera I used connected directly to the GCN, and then I used I-movie and a fire wire.
After Hours of Editing (Trimming, Reversing, Speeding up, slowing down, Fading in and out, Titles, and trimming it here and there so it fits the voice acting.), not doing anything with it for a year, finding it again, redoing the voice acting, finding the right music, and converting it to flash I uploaded it to newground. Thanks for asking.

Another Fight Movie Another Fight Movie

One of the better ones

One of the better stick movies, I'd like to see some of these stick fight animators put the same ideas but to more realistic looking people

-Motion- -Motion-

Wow.....

That was just fucking amazing

I loved every second of it!!!

Btw i have almost the same exact model PC as you, I've never put clay in it though, lol

Also how did you get those fading effects with the video?

Grenade Dancer Grenade Dancer

Cool

It was funny and pretty cool, love the art style

Little ~eeeee~ Foo Foo Little ~eeeee~ Foo Foo

Okay

It was okay, based on the animations you did it looks like you really didnt need to use 120 fps, i probably wouldnt have been able to tell the difference between that or like 24

The song was cool

SeizureDog responds:

Of course, the computer you run it on makes it matter too.

Also a side by side comparsion really shows the difference. 120 is really smooth. A lesser number is surely enough, but of course the other reason I put it so high was to just be cool :P